Saturday, October 14, 2006

Campaign ME, grow up already!

I have come across this post on Communicate's blog. DMO can't say he is surprised by the response. Campaign are a bunch of kids with a few too many toys. They managed to antagonize GMR and now refuse to give credit where due.

Sadly, this is actually very representative of the industry as a whole. Me me me me is the prevailing attitude, so why should Campaign be any different? Well, for one, because they claim to be otherwise. You can't act as a moderator in the industry if you indulge in such behavior.

Give credit where credit is due. If anyone should know this, a magazine should. Pity.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Interesting post. Funny that both happen to be my favourite magazines. Looking forward to more posts from you.

farrukh
The Advertising Blogger

November 12, 2006 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, looking back over previous posts DMO seems remarkably supportive of Communicate. Got an interest to declare, DMO?

November 18, 2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Dubai Media Observer said...

Ah.. no? I actually don't think the two magazines are very different. To me, it's American Communicate and British Campaign. They're all the same to me. I tend to read more Campaign than Communicate, but I always found Campaign to be more childish.

November 18, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
Pakistani Talk Shows, Dramas Online, Drama Online, Pakistani Dramas, Urdu Columns, Hum TV Dramas, ARY Dramas, Pakistan News
Thanks

February 27, 2015 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home